How do we use your data?
- To process your orders (e.g. your name, address, date of birth and bank details)
- To be able to send you marketing offers such as newsletters and our catalogues (e.g. your email address, your name and postal address.)
- To be able to contact you in the event of any problem with the delivery of your items (e.g. telephone number, email and address.)
-To be able to validate that you are of legal age for shopping online (e.g. date of birth)
- To be able to contact you when we are having giveaways.
What are your rights?
You have the right to request information about the personal date we hold on you. If your date is incorrect, incomplete, or irrelevant you can ask to have the information corrected or removed. Annually, you also have the right to request written documentation, free of charge, on the personal information have on you on our account files. To request this please write to Paradis Candles Customer Service.
If you have any questions, please contact us. You can email us at email@example.com
How do we protect your data?
No data transmissions over the Internet can be %100 secured. Information you transfer to us is at your own risk. With that being said, once we have your information we do have measures in place to help protect your data from being misused, loss, and unauthorized use.
Who has access to this information?
We do not sell your information to any parties. Any information given to us is used for our business only.
What data do we collect?
Personal data: any information that identifies you personally (e.g. telephone number, email address, home address etc.)
Non-Personal Date: any information that does not identify you personally (e.g. cookies)
Candles are not allowed to be returned. If your purchase did not meet our 100% satisfaction guaranteed then please send us a picture on why and we will be more than happy to speak to you and send you a new candle free of cost if your reason is applicable. We do not do refunds.
Acceptable reasons for a new candle free of cost:
- We sent the incorrect order
- The candle wax melted before you were able to use it (we must see the wick has not been burned)
We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Once shipped out to you, you will have a tracking number to track your package. Having trouble track your order? Please reach out to us and we will be more than happy to help!